Cary, North Carolina
Female standard Dachshund (the bigger the better). Wanted as a companion for elderly, disabled woman and her 10 year old male Dachshund. Must be housebroken.
Age Group: Adult, Senior
Size: Standard, Maxi (Bigger is Better)
Contact Person: Take a Pet
Contact Role: Adoption Facilitator
Facebook: Take a Pet
I have a potential adopter who is interested in what she calls a “Maxi Doxie,” (basically the bigger the better). She is an elderly, disabled woman so a calm, mellow dog would be best. She is looking for a companion for herself and her 10 year old male Dachshund. She is only interested in female dogs.
She has a fenced in yard and is having a dog door installed. She uses a walker and cannot take the dog for walks so the dog MUST be housebroken.
Because of the advanced ages of both the adopter and the resident dog, I’m suggesting a senior dachshund. The adopter has made arrangements for the dogs to go to her son when she passes away.
- Bigger Dachshund preferred
- Must be female.
- I’m suggesting a senior.
- Resident dog is a 10 year old male Dachshund.
- Must be housebroken
Prissy ($50 + Spay Surgery Cost)
Private Owner, Forest City, NC
- 23 Dec 2013Beagle PuppyAsheville, North Carolina Male or female Beagle puppies. 8 weeks to 1 year....
- 23 Dec 2013Basenji or Miniature PoodleBrevard, North Carolina 6 months to 3 years old. Must do well with dogs and goats. Good personality...
- 15 Dec 2013Standard (Maxi) DachshundCary, North Carolina Adult to senior, standard female. Adopter is elderly, disabled woman with 10 ye...
- 14 Dec 2013Small-Medium Dog (Non-Specific Breed)Asheville, NC Small dog or puppy under 30 lbs. Breed not important. No children or other pets in the...
- 13 Dec 2013Sweet-Natured Dog (Not Breed Specific)Asheville, North Carolina Non-breed specific. Sweet-natured and great with kids. Up to medium sized....
- 05 Aug 2013This is how we let them go.The #1 question always asked to me about fostering is, “How can you let them go?” This i...
- 24 Jun 2013ADOPTED!! Gentle Giant Ready for Adoption in Marshall, NCTerra is a super sweet 2 year old Great Pyrenees/Bloodhound mix who is available for adoption in Mar...