Female Standard or Small Giant Schnauzer. Must be solid black and female. Adopter will wait for the right dog.
Age Group: Any
Size: Large, X-Large
Color: Solid Black
Contact Person: Tobi Dawn Wallace Viles
Contact Role: Adopter
Contact Via: Facebook
I am looking for a solid black, female Schnauzer. I would prefer a Standard or Small Giant. Age doesn’t matter, but it must be female and black.
I have grandkids who visit occasionally, so the dog must be ok with children.
I am in no hurry and will wait for the right dog to come along. I’m in the Dallas, TX area.
I am also willing to foster or foster-to-adopt.
- Must be solid black.
- Should do well with children.
- Must be female.
- Adopter willing to foster.
- 23 Dec 2013Beagle PuppyAsheville, North Carolina Male or female Beagle puppies. 8 weeks to 1 year....
- 23 Dec 2013Basenji or Miniature PoodleBrevard, North Carolina 6 months to 3 years old. Must do well with dogs and goats. Good personality...
- 15 Dec 2013Standard (Maxi) DachshundCary, North Carolina Adult to senior, standard female. Adopter is elderly, disabled woman with 10 ye...
- 14 Dec 2013Small-Medium Dog (Non-Specific Breed)Asheville, NC Small dog or puppy under 30 lbs. Breed not important. No children or other pets in the...
- 13 Dec 2013Sweet-Natured Dog (Not Breed Specific)Asheville, North Carolina Non-breed specific. Sweet-natured and great with kids. Up to medium sized....
- 05 Aug 2013This is how we let them go.The #1 question always asked to me about fostering is, “How can you let them go?” This i...
- 24 Jun 2013ADOPTED!! Gentle Giant Ready for Adoption in Marshall, NCTerra is a super sweet 2 year old Great Pyrenees/Bloodhound mix who is available for adoption in Mar...