Small dog or puppy under 30 lbs. Breed not important. No children or other pets in the home. Adoption fee under $100.
Age Group: Baby, Young
Size: Small, Medium
Weight: Under 30 Lbs.
Contact Person: Take a Pet
Contact Role: Adoption Facilitator
Facebook: Take a Pet
Adoption Fee: Max $100
I have an adopter looking for a small to medium dog or puppy. Must be under 30lbs when full-grown. Breed isn’t important, but the dog must be lovable and good with people.
The adopter is at home all day and will have plenty of time to spend and train the right dog. She wants a companion dog who she can love and spoil rotten. There are no children or other pets in the household.
She would prefer an adoption fee under $100.
- Breed unimportant
- Must be under 30lbs.
- No kids or other pets in home
- Adopter is home all day
- Adoption fee under $100
- 23 Dec 2013Beagle PuppyAsheville, North Carolina Male or female Beagle puppies. 8 weeks to 1 year....
- 23 Dec 2013Basenji or Miniature PoodleBrevard, North Carolina 6 months to 3 years old. Must do well with dogs and goats. Good personality...
- 15 Dec 2013Standard (Maxi) DachshundCary, North Carolina Adult to senior, standard female. Adopter is elderly, disabled woman with 10 ye...
- 14 Dec 2013Small-Medium Dog (Non-Specific Breed)Asheville, NC Small dog or puppy under 30 lbs. Breed not important. No children or other pets in the...
- 13 Dec 2013Sweet-Natured Dog (Not Breed Specific)Asheville, North Carolina Non-breed specific. Sweet-natured and great with kids. Up to medium sized....
- 05 Aug 2013This is how we let them go.The #1 question always asked to me about fostering is, “How can you let them go?” This i...
- 24 Jun 2013ADOPTED!! Gentle Giant Ready for Adoption in Marshall, NCTerra is a super sweet 2 year old Great Pyrenees/Bloodhound mix who is available for adoption in Mar...