Penn Hills, Pennsylvania
Young to young adult. Male or female. Black & white preferred. Must be housebroken. Yorkie would be 2nd choice. Willing to travel to Western PA, Eastern OH, Northern WVA or Western MD.
Age Group: Young, Young Adult
Months/Years: 6 Months-2 Years
Color: Black & White Preferred
Contact Person: Thomas W Crosby III
Contact Role: Adopter
Contact Via: Facebook
We are looking for a short haired Chihuahua, black and white in color if possible. My wife said she would like a dog between 6 months and 2 years old. The dog must be housebroken as we both work and will not have the time to train. We are willing to travel to Western Pennsylvania, Eastern Ohio, Northern West Virginia or Western Maryland for the right dog.
If you cannot find the right Chihuahua, we will consider a Yorkie as our 2nd choice.
- Will consider Yorkies
- Willing to travel to Western PA, Eastern OH, Northern WV & Western MD for right dog.
- Must be housebroken
Brother Wolf Animal Rescue, Asheville, NC
- 23 Dec 2013Beagle PuppyAsheville, North Carolina Male or female Beagle puppies. 8 weeks to 1 year....
- 23 Dec 2013Basenji or Miniature PoodleBrevard, North Carolina 6 months to 3 years old. Must do well with dogs and goats. Good personality...
- 15 Dec 2013Standard (Maxi) DachshundCary, North Carolina Adult to senior, standard female. Adopter is elderly, disabled woman with 10 ye...
- 14 Dec 2013Small-Medium Dog (Non-Specific Breed)Asheville, NC Small dog or puppy under 30 lbs. Breed not important. No children or other pets in the...
- 13 Dec 2013Sweet-Natured Dog (Not Breed Specific)Asheville, North Carolina Non-breed specific. Sweet-natured and great with kids. Up to medium sized....
- 05 Aug 2013This is how we let them go.The #1 question always asked to me about fostering is, “How can you let them go?” This i...
- 24 Jun 2013ADOPTED!! Gentle Giant Ready for Adoption in Marshall, NCTerra is a super sweet 2 year old Great Pyrenees/Bloodhound mix who is available for adoption in Mar...