Lake Lure, North Carolina
Female Shih Tzu or Yorkie puppy who is great with small children and a teenager with Tourette Syndrome. Willing to wait for the right dog.
Age Group: Baby or Very Young
Contact Person: Gale Wilson
Contact Role: Adoption Facilitator
I have an adopter looking for a Shih Tzu or Yorkie in the Lake Lure area. She and her husband have an older son who has Tourette Syndrome living in the home. Their daughter lives next door and has 2 children (ages 2 & 4) who spend a great deal of time with their grandparents, so the dog needs to be extremely kid friendly. There are no other dogs or cats in the home. The adopter is in no hurry, and willing to wait for the right dog.
- Must be good with small children, and a teenager with Tourette Syndrome.
- There are no other dogs or cats in the home.
- Adopter is willing to wait for the right dog.
- 23 Dec 2013Beagle PuppyAsheville, North Carolina Male or female Beagle puppies. 8 weeks to 1 year....
- 23 Dec 2013Basenji or Miniature PoodleBrevard, North Carolina 6 months to 3 years old. Must do well with dogs and goats. Good personality...
- 15 Dec 2013Standard (Maxi) DachshundCary, North Carolina Adult to senior, standard female. Adopter is elderly, disabled woman with 10 ye...
- 14 Dec 2013Small-Medium Dog (Non-Specific Breed)Asheville, NC Small dog or puppy under 30 lbs. Breed not important. No children or other pets in the...
- 13 Dec 2013Sweet-Natured Dog (Not Breed Specific)Asheville, North Carolina Non-breed specific. Sweet-natured and great with kids. Up to medium sized....
- 05 Aug 2013This is how we let them go.The #1 question always asked to me about fostering is, “How can you let them go?” This i...
- 24 Jun 2013ADOPTED!! Gentle Giant Ready for Adoption in Marshall, NCTerra is a super sweet 2 year old Great Pyrenees/Bloodhound mix who is available for adoption in Mar...