Maude was Adopted!
Breed: Beagle Mix
Age: 2 Months
Shots Current: Yes
Adoption Fee: $75
Maude is a 2 month old female Beagle mix puppy who is available for adoption through Mercy Fund Animal Rescue in Marion, NC.
Maude was born in October 2013. She loves to be held and cuddled. She is up to date on her vaccines, and has been dewormed. Maude will make someone a wonderful companion.
For more information or to meet Maude, contact MFAR at 828.652.7980 or email@example.com. If the rescue is closed or you receive no response, please contact Take a Pet at 828.367.7667 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adoption Fee: $75
The adoption fee typically includes spay/neuter, vaccines, de-worming, and all pre-adoption medical needs.
If you are considering adopting an animal, but would like to ensure that it is a good fit, and will thrive in your household, a Foster-to-Adopt situation may be considered. Contact Take a Pet for more information.
Short and Long-Term Fostering
We are always in need of good, reliable foster homes. If you can take a shelter animal into your home on either a short or long-term foster basis, we would love to talk to you! Please contact Take a Pet for more information or Sign-Up now.
Take a Pet
Mercy Fund Animal Rescue
Address: P.O. Box 2371, Marion, NC 28752
- 23 Dec 2013Beagle PuppyAsheville, North Carolina Male or female Beagle puppies. 8 weeks to 1 year....
- 23 Dec 2013Basenji or Miniature PoodleBrevard, North Carolina 6 months to 3 years old. Must do well with dogs and goats. Good personality...
- 15 Dec 2013Standard (Maxi) DachshundCary, North Carolina Adult to senior, standard female. Adopter is elderly, disabled woman with 10 ye...
- 14 Dec 2013Small-Medium Dog (Non-Specific Breed)Asheville, NC Small dog or puppy under 30 lbs. Breed not important. No children or other pets in the...
- 13 Dec 2013Sweet-Natured Dog (Not Breed Specific)Asheville, North Carolina Non-breed specific. Sweet-natured and great with kids. Up to medium sized....
- 05 Aug 2013This is how we let them go.The #1 question always asked to me about fostering is, “How can you let them go?” This i...
- 24 Jun 2013ADOPTED!! Gentle Giant Ready for Adoption in Marshall, NCTerra is a super sweet 2 year old Great Pyrenees/Bloodhound mix who is available for adoption in Mar...