Lily was Adopted!
Breed: American Foxhound Mix
Age: 4.5 Years
Shots Current: Yes
Adoption Fee: $14
Lily is a 4.5 year old American Foxhound mix who is available for adoption through Madison County Animal Services in Marshall, NC. Lily is living in a foster home in Marshall, NC. For more information or to meet Lily in person, contact the Take a Pet at 828.367.7667 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the Foster Family…
Lily is a 4.5 year old American Foxhound, and she’s just as sweet as can be. We’ve been fostering Lily for Madison County Animal Services, but we are moving to Florida at the end of the month and would like to find her a home before we leave… otherwise we will have to return her to the shelter, which we’d like to avoid.
Lily is calm, quiet and fairly independent. She loves hanging out, but doesn’t need to be in your face and under your feet 24 hours a day. She has her favorite chair in the living room where she spends most of her time when she’s inside, and she seems perfectly contented watching what’s going on around her.
Lily’s favorite thing is a good belly rub, and she will roll over on her back as soon as you start petting her. She’s great with both our male and female pit mixes, and she shows no sign of resource guarding or aggression. She’s just your typical sweet, goofy hound, and will pretty much fit into any pack.
Lily loves adults, children, cats and other dogs. We haven’t found anyone or anything that Lily doesn’t like. She is friendly with strangers and looks for love wherever she thinks she can get it.
Lily is housetrained and will whine and pace when she needs to go outside. She also does well on a leash. She is treat motivated and listens well.
Adoption Fee: $14
Includes spay/neuter, vaccines, deworming, microchip, and 30 days of FREE pet insurance.
Contact: Collette & Jeremy (Foster Family)
Address: Marshall NC 28753
Phone: (828) 367-7667
Sat: 10:00am-2:00 pm
After Hour Contact:
- 23 Dec 2013Beagle PuppyAsheville, North Carolina Male or female Beagle puppies. 8 weeks to 1 year....
- 23 Dec 2013Basenji or Miniature PoodleBrevard, North Carolina 6 months to 3 years old. Must do well with dogs and goats. Good personality...
- 15 Dec 2013Standard (Maxi) DachshundCary, North Carolina Adult to senior, standard female. Adopter is elderly, disabled woman with 10 ye...
- 14 Dec 2013Small-Medium Dog (Non-Specific Breed)Asheville, NC Small dog or puppy under 30 lbs. Breed not important. No children or other pets in the...
- 13 Dec 2013Sweet-Natured Dog (Not Breed Specific)Asheville, North Carolina Non-breed specific. Sweet-natured and great with kids. Up to medium sized....
- 05 Aug 2013This is how we let them go.The #1 question always asked to me about fostering is, “How can you let them go?” This i...
- 24 Jun 2013ADOPTED!! Gentle Giant Ready for Adoption in Marshall, NCTerra is a super sweet 2 year old Great Pyrenees/Bloodhound mix who is available for adoption in Mar...