June Bug was Adopted!
Breed: Black & Tan Coonhound Mix
Age: 2 Years
Shots Current: Yes
Adoption Fee: $135
June Bug is a 2 year old female Black & Tan Coonhound mix available for adoption through Brother Wolf Animal Rescue in Asheville, NC.
For more information or to meet June Bug, contact BWAR at 828.505.3440 or email@example.com. If the rescue is closed or you receive no response, please contact Take a Pet at 828.367.7667 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the Shelter…
June Bug’s a love bug, and will make someone a great snuggle bug. She is adorable, sweet and a little goofy like most hounds are.
She gets along great with most other dogs, but can be irritating to those dogs who won’t tolerate her playful antics.
June Bug was never taught manners growing up, and still acts like a little brat sometimes. In her mind, she’s still a puppy with all the puppy play that goes with it. She would benefit from an owner who has the time and patience to help her mature into the wonderful dog we know she can be.
Adoption Fee: $135
Dogs 6 months and older: $135
Puppies under 6 months: $175
Purebred and ‘Designer Breeds’: $200
Out of Area Adoptions: $325 (Includes transportation and health certificate)
Adoption fee includes a complete medical exam, spay/neuter, vaccines, de-worming, microchip, heartworm test, flea/heartworm prevention, and 30 days of FREE pet insurance.
If you are considering adopting an animal, but would like to ensure that they are a good fit and will thrive in your household, a Foster-to-Adopt situation may be considered. Contact Take a Pet for more information.
Short and Long-Term Fostering
We are always in need of good, reliable foster homes. If you can take a shelter animal into your home on either a short or long-term foster basis, we would love to talk to you! Please contact Take a Pet for more information or Sign-Up now.
Take a Pet
Brother Wolf Animal Rescue
Address: 31 Glendale Avenue, Asheville NC 28814
Hours: Open daily (including holidays) from 9am to 7pm.
- 23 Dec 2013Beagle PuppyAsheville, North Carolina Male or female Beagle puppies. 8 weeks to 1 year....
- 23 Dec 2013Basenji or Miniature PoodleBrevard, North Carolina 6 months to 3 years old. Must do well with dogs and goats. Good personality...
- 15 Dec 2013Standard (Maxi) DachshundCary, North Carolina Adult to senior, standard female. Adopter is elderly, disabled woman with 10 ye...
- 14 Dec 2013Small-Medium Dog (Non-Specific Breed)Asheville, NC Small dog or puppy under 30 lbs. Breed not important. No children or other pets in the...
- 13 Dec 2013Sweet-Natured Dog (Not Breed Specific)Asheville, North Carolina Non-breed specific. Sweet-natured and great with kids. Up to medium sized....
- 05 Aug 2013This is how we let them go.The #1 question always asked to me about fostering is, “How can you let them go?” This i...
- 24 Jun 2013ADOPTED!! Gentle Giant Ready for Adoption in Marshall, NCTerra is a super sweet 2 year old Great Pyrenees/Bloodhound mix who is available for adoption in Mar...