Harvey was Adopted!
Breed: Beagle & Shepherd
Shots Current: Yes
Adoption Fee: $175
Harvey is a very young male Beagle & Shepherd mix puppy who is available for adoption through Brother Wolf Animal Rescue in Asheville, NC. Harvey is currently living in a foster home and not at the adoption center.
Adoption Fee: $175
Dogs 6 months and older: $135
Puppies under 6 months: $175
Purebred and ‘Designer Breeds’: $200
Out of Area Adoptions: $325 (Includes transportation and health certificate)
Adoption fee includes a complete medical exam, spay/neuter, vaccines, de-worming, microchip, heartworm test, flea/heartworm prevention, and 30 days of FREE pet insurance.
If you are considering adopting an animal, but would like to ensure that they are a good fit and will thrive in your household, a Foster-to-Adopt situation may be considered. Contact Take a Pet for more information.
Short and Long-Term Fostering
We are always in need of good, reliable foster homes. If you can take a shelter animal into your home on either a short or long-term foster basis, we would love to talk to you! Please contact Take a Pet for more information or Sign-Up now.
Take a Pet
Mary, Adoption Coordinator
Brother Wolf Animal Rescue
Address: 31 Glendale Avenue, Asheville NC 28814
Hours: Open daily (including holidays) from 9am to 7pm.
- 23 Dec 2013Beagle PuppyAsheville, North Carolina Male or female Beagle puppies. 8 weeks to 1 year....
- 23 Dec 2013Basenji or Miniature PoodleBrevard, North Carolina 6 months to 3 years old. Must do well with dogs and goats. Good personality...
- 15 Dec 2013Standard (Maxi) DachshundCary, North Carolina Adult to senior, standard female. Adopter is elderly, disabled woman with 10 ye...
- 14 Dec 2013Small-Medium Dog (Non-Specific Breed)Asheville, NC Small dog or puppy under 30 lbs. Breed not important. No children or other pets in the...
- 13 Dec 2013Sweet-Natured Dog (Not Breed Specific)Asheville, North Carolina Non-breed specific. Sweet-natured and great with kids. Up to medium sized....
- 05 Aug 2013This is how we let them go.The #1 question always asked to me about fostering is, “How can you let them go?” This i...
- 24 Jun 2013ADOPTED!! Gentle Giant Ready for Adoption in Marshall, NCTerra is a super sweet 2 year old Great Pyrenees/Bloodhound mix who is available for adoption in Mar...