Dixie was Adopted!
Breed: Pit Bull Terrier Mix
Age: 2 Years
Shots Current: Yes
Adoption Fee: $200
Dixie is a 2 year old female Pit Bull Terrier mix available for adoption near Tampa, FL. Dixie is currently living in a foster home.
From the Rescue…
Dixie is as sweet as can be even though she had a rough start to her life. She was found as a stray in Hernando County with a cable tied around her neck, punch wounds on her face and ears, and a big gash on her leg. Regardless of her horrible past, this lovely lady enjoys cuddling in your lap almost as much as she likes belly rubs! She loves to run around and play in the yard with her foster doggie sister.
Dixie is an all around wonderful dog, and will make a loving and loyal companion for just about anyone. Please consider giving Dixie the home she so much deserves.
She’s the perfect medium sized dog, weighing in at about 50lbs. She comes spayed, microchipped, and up to date on her vaccines. Best of all, she’s already house trained.
Adoption Fee: $200
Adoption fee includes spay/neuter, microchip, vaccines, heartworm test, and heartworm/flea prevention.
If you are considering adopting an animal, but would like to ensure that they are a good fit and will thrive in your household, a Foster-to-Adopt situation may be considered. Contact Take a Pet for more information.
Short and Long-Term Fostering
We are always in need of good, reliable foster homes. If you can take a shelter animal into your home on either a short or long-term foster basis, we would love to talk to you! Please contact Take a Pet for more information or Sign-Up now.
Take a Pet
Dogma Pet Rescue
Mailing Address: 10312 Bloomingdale Ave., Ste. 108, PMB #114, Riverview FL 33578
- 23 Dec 2013Beagle PuppyAsheville, North Carolina Male or female Beagle puppies. 8 weeks to 1 year....
- 23 Dec 2013Basenji or Miniature PoodleBrevard, North Carolina 6 months to 3 years old. Must do well with dogs and goats. Good personality...
- 15 Dec 2013Standard (Maxi) DachshundCary, North Carolina Adult to senior, standard female. Adopter is elderly, disabled woman with 10 ye...
- 14 Dec 2013Small-Medium Dog (Non-Specific Breed)Asheville, NC Small dog or puppy under 30 lbs. Breed not important. No children or other pets in the...
- 13 Dec 2013Sweet-Natured Dog (Not Breed Specific)Asheville, North Carolina Non-breed specific. Sweet-natured and great with kids. Up to medium sized....
- 05 Aug 2013This is how we let them go.The #1 question always asked to me about fostering is, “How can you let them go?” This i...
- 24 Jun 2013ADOPTED!! Gentle Giant Ready for Adoption in Marshall, NCTerra is a super sweet 2 year old Great Pyrenees/Bloodhound mix who is available for adoption in Mar...