Dillenger is Adoptable
Breed: Cattle Dog
Age: 3 Years
Shots Current: Yes
Adoption Fee: Varies
Dillinger is a 3 year old Cattle Dog available for adoption through Brother Wolf Animal Rescue in Asheville, NC.
For more information or to meet Dillinger, call BWAR at 828.505.3440. If the rescue is closed or unable to take your call, please contact Take a Pet at 828.367.7667 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
My name is Dillinger, and I was born about August 2010. I am all Cattle Dog! If you love Cattle Dogs, then you will love me. I am very energetic and love, love, love to play with other energetic dogs. Because I am so much energy, I would do best in a home with mature (10+ years) children. I also need a yard with a fence, so I can get lots of exercise.
I know how to behave. I ride great in the car and wait patiently (not in the summer!) while my foster dad runs errands. I also like to go to public places to meet people. I enjoy learning new commands and tricks, could play fetch all day and love, love, love squeaky toys. The squeakier, the better! I walk well on leash and like hikes and walks. I also love to be around my foster dad and give him attention. I am a bit nervous with new people, but I warm up.
Dogs 6 months and older: $135
Puppies under 6 months: $175
Purebred and ‘Designer Breeds’: $200.
Out of Area Adoptions: $325 (Includes transportation and health certificate)
Adoption fee includes spay/neuter, vaccines, deworming, microchip, and 30 days of FREE pet insurance.
Contact: Take a Pet
Rescue: Brother Wolf Animal Rescue
Address: 31 Glendale Avenue, Asheville NC 28814
Shelter Hours: Open daily (including holidays) from 9am to 7pm.
- 23 Dec 2013Beagle PuppyAsheville, North Carolina Male or female Beagle puppies. 8 weeks to 1 year....
- 23 Dec 2013Basenji or Miniature PoodleBrevard, North Carolina 6 months to 3 years old. Must do well with dogs and goats. Good personality...
- 15 Dec 2013Standard (Maxi) DachshundCary, North Carolina Adult to senior, standard female. Adopter is elderly, disabled woman with 10 ye...
- 14 Dec 2013Small-Medium Dog (Non-Specific Breed)Asheville, NC Small dog or puppy under 30 lbs. Breed not important. No children or other pets in the...
- 13 Dec 2013Sweet-Natured Dog (Not Breed Specific)Asheville, North Carolina Non-breed specific. Sweet-natured and great with kids. Up to medium sized....
- 05 Aug 2013This is how we let them go.The #1 question always asked to me about fostering is, “How can you let them go?” This i...
- 24 Jun 2013ADOPTED!! Gentle Giant Ready for Adoption in Marshall, NCTerra is a super sweet 2 year old Great Pyrenees/Bloodhound mix who is available for adoption in Mar...