Breed: Shepherd & Terrier
Age: 2 Months
Shots Current: Yes
Adoption Fee: $85
Aubree is a 2 month old, female, Shepherd & Terrier mix puppy who will be available for adoption on November 22nd in Marshall, NC. Aubree is part of an entire litter that was turned over to the shelter.
For more information or to meet Aubree, contact Madison County Animal Services at 828.649.3190 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If the rescue is closed or you receive no response, please contact Take a Pet at 828.367.3667 or email@example.com.
Adoption Fee: $85
Includes spay/neuter, vaccines, deworming, microchip, and 30 days of FREE pet insurance.
If you are considering adopting an animal, but would like to ensure that they are a good fit and will thrive in your household, a Foster-to-Adopt situation may be considered. Contact Take a Pet for more information.
Short and Long-Term Fostering
We are always in need of good, reliable foster homes. If you can take a shelter animal into your home on either a short or long-term foster basis, we would love to talk to you! Please contact Take a Pet for more information or Sign-Up now.
Take a Pet
Madison County Animal Shelter
Address: 389 Long Branch Road, Marshall NC 28753
Shelter Hours: Tue-Fri: 10:00am-4:30pm, Sat: 10:00am-2:00pm
- 23 Dec 2013Beagle PuppyAsheville, North Carolina Male or female Beagle puppies. 8 weeks to 1 year....
- 23 Dec 2013Basenji or Miniature PoodleBrevard, North Carolina 6 months to 3 years old. Must do well with dogs and goats. Good personality...
- 15 Dec 2013Standard (Maxi) DachshundCary, North Carolina Adult to senior, standard female. Adopter is elderly, disabled woman with 10 ye...
- 14 Dec 2013Small-Medium Dog (Non-Specific Breed)Asheville, NC Small dog or puppy under 30 lbs. Breed not important. No children or other pets in the...
- 13 Dec 2013Sweet-Natured Dog (Not Breed Specific)Asheville, North Carolina Non-breed specific. Sweet-natured and great with kids. Up to medium sized....
- 05 Aug 2013This is how we let them go.The #1 question always asked to me about fostering is, “How can you let them go?” This i...
- 24 Jun 2013ADOPTED!! Gentle Giant Ready for Adoption in Marshall, NCTerra is a super sweet 2 year old Great Pyrenees/Bloodhound mix who is available for adoption in Mar...