Very young and preferably a puppy. Will consider all types of Mastiffs. Good temperament crucial.
Age Group: Baby, Young
Months/Years: 2-10 Months
Gender: Female, Male
Contact Person: Julie Benson
Contact Role: Adoption Facilitator
Contact Via: Facebook
I have adopter seeking young English Mastiff. Puppy or very young. Will consider all types of Mastiffs, but are leaning towards the English Mastiff because of termerament. Awesome temperament is crutial. Must do well with their kids, dog and cat.
The adopters are in no hurry and willing to wait for the right dog. They are also willing to foster. Possible foster-to-adopt might work well for them.
Adopters live in the Tampa area, but transport can be arranged.
- Must do well will kids
- Must do well with dogs
- Must do well with cats
- Transport can be arranged
- Adopters willing to foster
- 23 Dec 2013Beagle PuppyAsheville, North Carolina Male or female Beagle puppies. 8 weeks to 1 year....
- 23 Dec 2013Basenji or Miniature PoodleBrevard, North Carolina 6 months to 3 years old. Must do well with dogs and goats. Good personality...
- 15 Dec 2013Standard (Maxi) DachshundCary, North Carolina Adult to senior, standard female. Adopter is elderly, disabled woman with 10 ye...
- 14 Dec 2013Small-Medium Dog (Non-Specific Breed)Asheville, NC Small dog or puppy under 30 lbs. Breed not important. No children or other pets in the...
- 13 Dec 2013Sweet-Natured Dog (Not Breed Specific)Asheville, North Carolina Non-breed specific. Sweet-natured and great with kids. Up to medium sized....
- 05 Aug 2013This is how we let them go.The #1 question always asked to me about fostering is, “How can you let them go?” This i...
- 24 Jun 2013ADOPTED!! Gentle Giant Ready for Adoption in Marshall, NCTerra is a super sweet 2 year old Great Pyrenees/Bloodhound mix who is available for adoption in Mar...