Kinston or Albemarle, NC
English Bulldog or mix. Young but not a puppy. Female preferred. Cannot be deaf.
Age Group: Young (Not Puppy)
Gender: Female Preferred (Male OK)
Other: No Deaf Dogs
Contact Person: Wendy Garris Thompson
Contact Role: Cousin of Adopter
Contact Via: Facebook
I’m looking for an English Bulldog or mix. Preferably female but would consider male. Young but not a puppy. This is for my cousin & he cannot take in a deaf dog. Dog will live indoors but will have freedom in fenced in yard & heated/cooled shop. He is in Kinston, NC & I am in Albemarle, NC.
- Will live indoors
- Fenced in yard
- Heated and cooled shop
Pandora ($Not Listed)
Small Bully Paws Rescue Squad, Lillington, NC
Saving Grace Animals for Adoption, Wake Forest, NC
- 23 Dec 2013Beagle PuppyAsheville, North Carolina Male or female Beagle puppies. 8 weeks to 1 year....
- 23 Dec 2013Basenji or Miniature PoodleBrevard, North Carolina 6 months to 3 years old. Must do well with dogs and goats. Good personality...
- 15 Dec 2013Standard (Maxi) DachshundCary, North Carolina Adult to senior, standard female. Adopter is elderly, disabled woman with 10 ye...
- 14 Dec 2013Small-Medium Dog (Non-Specific Breed)Asheville, NC Small dog or puppy under 30 lbs. Breed not important. No children or other pets in the...
- 13 Dec 2013Sweet-Natured Dog (Not Breed Specific)Asheville, North Carolina Non-breed specific. Sweet-natured and great with kids. Up to medium sized....
- 05 Aug 2013This is how we let them go.The #1 question always asked to me about fostering is, “How can you let them go?” This i...
- 24 Jun 2013ADOPTED!! Gentle Giant Ready for Adoption in Marshall, NCTerra is a super sweet 2 year old Great Pyrenees/Bloodhound mix who is available for adoption in Mar...