Asheville, North Carolina
Male or female Beagle puppies. 8 weeks to 1 year. read more →
Brevard, North Carolina
6 months to 3 years old. Must do well with dogs and goats. Good personality and not too barky.
read more →
Cary, North Carolina
Adult to senior, standard female. Adopter is elderly, disabled woman with 10 year old male Doxie. Must be housebroken. read more →
Small dog or puppy under 30 lbs. Breed not important. No children or other pets in the home. Adoption fee under $100. read more →
Asheville, North Carolina
Non-breed specific. Sweet-natured and great with kids. Up to medium sized. No undercoat. Will travel 100 miles from Asheville. read more →
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
3-5 year old female Westie. Will be companion to another female Westie. Will travel to nearby states for the right dog. read more →
Kansas City, Missouri
Male or female puppy up to 18 months. Must get along with 3 year old resident Sheltie. Max $150 adoption fee. read more →
Female Standard or Small Giant Schnauzer. Must be solid black and female. Adopter will wait for the right dog. read more →
Lake Lure, North Carolina
Female Shih Tzu or Yorkie puppy who is great with children and a teenager with Tourette Syndrome. Will wait for the right dog. read more →
Male European GSD up to 4 years old. Dark color preferred. Must be good with female GSD and comfortable in a home with 6 cats. read more →
Penn Hills, Pennsylvania
Young to young adult. Male or Female. Black & white coloring preferred. Must be housebroken. Yorkie would be 2nd choice. read more →
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Shih Tzu, Maltese, Terrier or any other type of small mixed breed. Must be under 15 lbs. and less than 5 years old. read more →
Kinston or Albemarle, NC
English Bulldog or mix. Young but not a puppy. Female preferred. Cannot be deaf. read more →
Very young and preferably a puppy. Will consider all types of Mastiffs. Good temperament crucial. read more →
- 23 Dec 2013Beagle PuppyAsheville, North Carolina Male or female Beagle puppies. 8 weeks to 1 year....
- 23 Dec 2013Basenji or Miniature PoodleBrevard, North Carolina 6 months to 3 years old. Must do well with dogs and goats. Good personality...
- 15 Dec 2013Standard (Maxi) DachshundCary, North Carolina Adult to senior, standard female. Adopter is elderly, disabled woman with 10 ye...
- 14 Dec 2013Small-Medium Dog (Non-Specific Breed)Asheville, NC Small dog or puppy under 30 lbs. Breed not important. No children or other pets in the...
- 13 Dec 2013Sweet-Natured Dog (Not Breed Specific)Asheville, North Carolina Non-breed specific. Sweet-natured and great with kids. Up to medium sized....
- 05 Aug 2013This is how we let them go.The #1 question always asked to me about fostering is, “How can you let them go?” This i...
- 24 Jun 2013ADOPTED!! Gentle Giant Ready for Adoption in Marshall, NCTerra is a super sweet 2 year old Great Pyrenees/Bloodhound mix who is available for adoption in Mar...