Brevard, North Carolina
6 months to 3 years old. Must do well with dogs and goats. Good personality and not too barky.
Age Group: Baby, Young, Adult
Months/Years: 6 Months – 3 Years
Gender: Female, Male
Size: Small, Medium
Weight: Up to 40 Lbs.
Contact Person: Collette (Take a Pet)
Contact Role: Adoption Facilitator
Facebook: Take a Pet Page
A potential adopter is looking for a male or female Basenji, Miniature Poodle, or something with their size and personality. The age range is between 6 months and 3 years. She would prefer the dog to be under 40 lbs.
She prefers a minimal barker with medium energy level. The dog will be walked daily and she has a fenced in yard.
It would be great if the dog rode well in a car and was leash trained. Should be active, and yet be able to just chill out at home in front of the TV.
The adopter has no children or cats. The resident dogs are both Labs – an 8 year old male and a 13 year old female. Both dogs are very well socialized.
The dog will spend most of it’s time indoors and will be alone 6 hours per day at most. It will be allowed to stay outside in the fenced yard when the owner is not home if weather permits.
- 2 older resident Labs – 8 yo male, 13 yo female
- Goats on property
- There are no kids or cats in the home
- Under 40lbs. if possible
Brother Wolf Animal Rescue
Asheville, NC | 828.505.3440
Miniature Poodle (Mixes)
- 23 Dec 2013Beagle PuppyAsheville, North Carolina Male or female Beagle puppies. 8 weeks to 1 year....
- 23 Dec 2013Basenji or Miniature PoodleBrevard, North Carolina 6 months to 3 years old. Must do well with dogs and goats. Good personality...
- 15 Dec 2013Standard (Maxi) DachshundCary, North Carolina Adult to senior, standard female. Adopter is elderly, disabled woman with 10 ye...
- 14 Dec 2013Small-Medium Dog (Non-Specific Breed)Asheville, NC Small dog or puppy under 30 lbs. Breed not important. No children or other pets in the...
- 13 Dec 2013Sweet-Natured Dog (Not Breed Specific)Asheville, North Carolina Non-breed specific. Sweet-natured and great with kids. Up to medium sized....
- 05 Aug 2013This is how we let them go.The #1 question always asked to me about fostering is, “How can you let them go?” This i...
- 24 Jun 2013ADOPTED!! Gentle Giant Ready for Adoption in Marshall, NCTerra is a super sweet 2 year old Great Pyrenees/Bloodhound mix who is available for adoption in Mar...